RazorBladeWolfRazorBladeWolf

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

If you're using Firefox here's a tip: Click Tools, Clear Recent History, However long ago it was you died then hit Reload Current Page.

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Good concept

But bad game.

MindFeed MindFeed

I guess it isn't fixed

I stil got a negative 5

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

It's fun

the only thing i had a problem with was in the tikilo level i used the secondary for magic and instead of killing him he kinda froze there and can't be touched and he doesn't fight so i have to kill myself and start the fight over. but other than that good game.

TheMJ Dress Up Of Madness TheMJ Dress Up Of Madness

pretty damn good

It was a good dress-up all the clothing was great, and the song made me wanna play some DDR ^^ all I can say is SWEEEET!

10 Differences 10 Differences

Not bad

It was ok and wasted some time at work, I was wondering if you were a military kid since you're in Okinawa. I'm also in Okinawa MCAS Futenma, I'm a marine stuck in an office lol. Have a good friday, I know i will. :)

Tigersan responds:

I am living just outside of Kinser :)

Small world ;)

Only 3 more hours till the weekend here ;)

SPACE ACE SPACE ACE

I had fun...

I made it through the invasion part just fine but when I played arcade mode I got to maybe about the third or fourth stage when out of nowhere I just about killed all of them on the screen when it said stage cleared and it popped up to the next stage where immediatly afterwards it said stage cleared with all the enemies there until the game said I won. If you fix that bug this game will be a lot better. It still was a good game though I'll vote a 4/5 on it.

terrypaton1 responds:

hmmm a bug is lurking, I shall try and find it.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

pretty good

but I did find out how to skip the first part and win the game in like five secs, you need tio fix the map button cuz if you hit that in the beginning area and then go back to the flats the dude is gone and if you get the batteries and get the welding kit and steal the money from the ice cream truck you instantly have 1000 dollars, you need to fix that to be like 250 so you're forced to do the dance competition otherwise you can beat the game in like 2 seconds. I hope this can help you out some to make a better version.

Jamnar RPG Demo Jamnar RPG Demo

good

it was good, but if you don't finish it, I will hunt you and kill you! hahahaha!!